Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
Job Location: We have positions throughout Kentucky
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Education Level: Graduate Degree
Brad Hack has been working with APT for more than a year, and he has been in the recruiting and HR field for over a decade. His primary objective is to find high-quality, passionate employees who can help advance APT’s mission of assisting as many families in need as possible. Brad is a native of Louisville, and you can find him spending his weekends playing guitar with his band and walking his dogs with his wife in some of the most trendy locations around the city.
Get to Know Associates in Pediatric Therapy:
Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) was founded in 2007 by our CEO Renea Sageser to provide clinics in rural areas so children may receive the quality services they need closer to home. We have recently expanded our practices from Kentucky and Indiana to Tennessee! Here at APT we pride ourselves in establishing a culture that prioritizes family-centered care in order to Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level. APT values our patients and employees by being 100% family focused, offering flexible employment opportunities, mentorship opportunities, and community involvement. Since our founding APT has been awarded Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 5 years consecutively!
How You Will Make an Impact as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
In this role, you will play an important part in helping children and their families receive the therapy services that they need in a variety of fun and exciting locations that are appealing to the patient and family!
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will assess, develop, implement, and document positive behavior treatment plans to be used across settings, reducing over time as skills develop. The goal of the treatment plan will be to equip the patient to communicate his/her needs, participate in age-appropriate activities and have behavior inventions which reflect position approaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions in a supervisory capacity and provides guidance to all areas of programming including, training of RBTs and BCBAs, as well as creation and revision of behavior plans for patients.
- Facilitates and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for patients and their families.
- Completes assessments and develops appropriate behavior plans to address caregiver and therapist concerns.
- Provides on-going support and training of behavioral intervention to the other members of the child’s therapy team and family/caregiver support members.
- Provides detailed daily treatment notes in EMR system and ensures daily billing of services provided.
- Makes appropriate referrals for additional patient services, as needed.
- Completes all required documentation and supervisory requirements as stated by state board for RBT and BCaBA supervision.
- Participates in therapy and companywide meetings as scheduled.
- Completes continuing education requirements to maintain professional license.
- Complies with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Masters degree from an accredited institution in related field
- One year of experience as a BCBA preferred
- Hold an applicable and current, unrestricted certification as a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
- Active KY state license as an Applied Behavior Analyst
Benefits of Working at APT:
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Salary and Hourly Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Yearly company retreats and events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And so much more!
APT is always looking for talented, passionate, and committed therapists and support staff to serve our patients therapeutic needs. If you are passionate about providing pediatric services to patients and families using a team approach and you have a nature that is self-motivating, enthusiastic, innovative, flexible, loyal, and respectful for all areas of diversity we would love to chat with you. We invite you to learn more about working for APT by visiting our website at https://kidtherapy.org/careers/ and hear from our therapists directly by watching this video –> APT Employee Thoughts