Speech Language Pathologist Positions
Job Location: We have positions in Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Education Level: Graduate Degree
Get to Know APT:
Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) was founded in 2007 by our CEO Renea Sageser to provide clinics in rural areas so children may receive the quality services they need closer to home. We have recently expanded our practices from Kentucky and Indiana to Tennessee! Here at APT we pride ourselves in establishing a culture that prioritizes family-centered care in order to Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level. APT values our patients and employees by being 100% family focused, offering flexible employment opportunities, mentorship opportunities, and community involvement. Since our founding APT has been awarded Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 5 years consecutively!
How You Will Make an Impact:
In this role, you will play an important part in helping children and their families receive the speech therapy services that they need in a variety of fun and exciting locations that are appealing to the patient and family!
The primary responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist is to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and treat children from birth to age 21 for speech, language, oral motor, feeding, voice, fluency, articulation, or social communication disorders to achieve highest level of functioning and prevent regression.
- Work closely with patients caregivers and the interdisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Accurately document treatment sessions as well as progress or evaluation reports in detail.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities and upholds federal/state licensure and ethical expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology and hold an applicable and current, unrestricted license to practice (or in the process of obtaining license). New Grads welcome!
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Benefits of Working at APT:
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Salary and Hourly Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Yearly company retreats and events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And so much more!
APT is always looking for talented, passionate, and committed therapists and support staff to serve our patients therapeutic needs. If you are passionate about providing pediatric services to patients and families using a team approach and you have a nature that is self-motivating, enthusiastic, innovative, flexible, loyal, and respectful for all areas of diversity we would love to chat with you.