Effective July 15th masks are recommended inside APT clinics for adults who are not fully vaccinated, per CDC guidelines.
- If you feel you or your child would still like to wear a mask and you would like your therapist(s) to continue to wear masks during therapy, we fully support that decision. Please communicate this with your therapist.
- Please continue to self-administer temperature and health checks at home prior to arrival.
- If displaying any symptoms of illness, please call your doctor and do not come to your appointment.
- Waiting rooms will be open effective July 1st. However, if you would like to continue to wait in your car, we support that decision and we will continue to bring your child to you and communicate therapy progress in the parking lot.
- APT offers contactless check-in using the QR codes located via signs at each clinic to be scanned upon arrival, however, if you prefer to check-in inside the clinic you may use the iPads at the front desk’s window for online check-in.