Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Advisor
The Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Advisor will provide supervision and training in the home and clinical environments. Will conduct initial and on-going behavioral assessments and develop treatment plans. Will provide management and guidance to behavioral therapists.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide guidance to all areas of programming including, training of behavior and other therapists, including creation of behavioral plans for patients.
- Conduct Intake assessments and develop behavior plans based on assessment results.
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for patients and their families.
- Complete functional assessments and create appropriate behavior plans to address caregiver and therapists’ concerns.
- Provide on-going support and training of behavioral intervention to RBTs, BCaBAs and family/caregiver support members.
- Provide detailed daily treatment notes in EMR system to ensure appropriate billing of services provided.
- Make appropriate referrals for additional patient services, as needed.
- Complete all documentation and supervisory requirements as required by state board for RBT and BCaBA supervision.
- Maintain weekly caseload in additional to management role.
- Supervision of Behavior staff, including chart reviews, performance evaluations, and on-going training of therapists.
- Participate in therapy meetings as scheduled.
- Attend CEU trainings as needed to maintain professional license requirements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Master’s degree in psychology, therapy or related field; prefer PhD.
- At least (3) years of experience as a BCBA supervising RBTs and/or BCaBAs.
- In good standing with the BACB.
- Current KY state board certification as a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
- Active KY state license as an Applied Behavioral Analyst
- Must meet all requirements for supervision of related behavioral staff and be a board certified BCBA.
- To Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.
- To conduct family-centered therapy with honesty, empathy, and professional integrity and to treat others with sensitivity and respect for all areas of diversity.
- To offer flexible employment opportunities.
- To challenge ourselves to advance to the next level within our scope of practice.
- To build a strong business that is an active corporate citizen in our community.
What It’s Like
Hear from some of our current team members in the video below.
Why Work With Us?
APT prides itself on being 100% family focused for both patients and employees. We are proud of the overall culture we have established and align it with our company’s mission “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.” Benefits for employees include providing internal mentorships for new employees, flexible hours, team building retreats and events, as well as childcare on site.