Occupational Therapist Positions
Job Location: We have positions in Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Education Level: Graduate Degree
Brad Hack has been working with APT for more than a year, and he has been in the recruiting and HR field for over a decade. His primary objective is to find high-quality, passionate employees who can help advance APT’s mission of assisting as many families in need as possible. Brad is a native of Louisville, and you can find him spending his weekends playing guitar with his band and walking his dogs with his wife in some of the most trendy locations around the city.
Get to Know APT:
Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) was founded in 2007 by our CEO Renea Sageser to provide clinics in rural areas so children may receive the quality services they need closer to home. We have recently expanded our practices from Kentucky and Indiana to Tennessee! Here at APT we pride ourselves in establishing a culture that prioritizes family-centered care in order to Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level. APT values our patients and employees by being 100% family focused, offering flexible employment opportunities, mentorship opportunities, and community involvement. Since our founding APT has been awarded Best Places to Work in Kentucky for 5 years consecutively! Learn more
How You Will Make an Impact:
In this role, you will play an important part in helping children and their families receive the occupational therapy services that they need in a variety of fun and exciting locations that are appealing to the patient and family!
The primary responsibility of the Occupational Therapist is to evaluate and provide treatment for patients with physical, emotional and/or psychosocial needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate children from birth to age 21 for fine motor development, visual motor development, sensory processing and modulation differences, executive functioning skills, and more in order to determine impact on activities of daily living (ADLs), rest and sleep, education, play, leisure, and social participation.
- Work closely with patients caregivers and the interdisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities and upholds federal/state licensure and ethical expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
Masters degree in Occupational Therapy and hold an applicable and current, unrestricted license to practice (or in the process of obtaining license). New Grads welcome!
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Benefits of Working at APT:
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Salary and Hourly Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Yearly company retreats and events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And so much more!
APT is always looking for talented, passionate, and committed therapists and support staff to serve our patients therapeutic needs. If you are passionate about providing pediatric services to patients and families using a team approach and you have a nature that is self-motivating, enthusiastic, innovative, flexible, loyal, and respectful for all areas of diversity we would love to chat with you.