PTs will provide the treatment in specified amount and duration to assist a recipient in obtaining the highest possible level of functioning as well as the prevention of regression. PTs supervise PTA and students in the PT program.
- PTs must have at least a Master’s Degree, or be grandfathered-in, from an accredited university and passed their National Boards.
- PTs must be able to perform a physician ordered evaluation of a recipient by applying muscle, joint and functional tests.
- PTs must maintain a detailed documentation of progress towards goals identified in the plan of care, date of service, duration of service as well as signature, date of signature and title of therapist.
- To Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.
- To conduct family-centered therapy with honesty, empathy, and professional integrity and to treat others with sensitivity and respect for all areas of diversity.
- To offer flexible employment opportunities.
- To challenge ourselves to advance to the next level within our scope of practice.
- To build a strong business that is an active corporate citizen in our community.
What It’s Like
Hear from some of our current team members in the video below.
Why Work With Us?
APT prides itself on being 100% family focused for both patients and employees. We are proud of the overall culture we have established and align it with our company’s mission “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.” Benefits for employees include providing internal mentorships for new employees, flexible hours, team building retreats and events, as well as childcare on site.