The Site Advisor is primarily responsible for primary oversite of a designated APT location. Primary oversite includes, therapy supervision, scheduling monitoring, co-treat approvals, and supporting Therapy Advisors (TAs) as necessary.
- Day to day supervision of therapists working in designated location; including assisting therapist in building caseload
- Under the direction of the TAs, prepare and present disciplinary action for therapists
- Participate in bi-monthly therapy meetings, present for designated APT site
- Collaborate with Marketing & PD staff to encourage staff participation in events at designated APT location
- Assist TAs in interviewing potential therapists for designed APT site
- Prepare 3-month reviews for staff including, chart reviews and calls to parents to be completed at least 2 weeks before review date; forward review form to TA for final review
- Prepare annual reviews for staff, including chart reviews and calls to parents to be completed at least 2 weeks prior to review date; forward review form to TA for final review
- Approve co-treatment requests for designed APT location
- Review disciplinary concerns with TAs or HR as necessary
- Manage parent issues, concerns or complaints for designated APT location
- Support TAs with other duties as needed
How to Apply
- To Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.
- To conduct family-centered therapy with honesty, empathy, and professional integrity and to treat others with sensitivity and respect for all areas of diversity.
- To offer flexible employment opportunities.
- To challenge ourselves to advance to the next level within our scope of practice.
- To build a strong business that is an active corporate citizen in our community.
What It’s Like
Hear from some of our current team members in the video below.
Why Work With Us?
APT prides itself on being 100% family focused for both patients and employees. We are proud of the overall culture we have established and align it with our company’s mission “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.” Benefits for employees include providing internal mentorships for new employees, flexible hours, team building retreats and events, as well as childcare on site.