Patient Coordinator/Front Desk Receptionist
Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) is a therapeutic clinical practice providing services for developmentally delayed children in Kentucky and Southern IN for more than 11 years. APT has been recognized as one of Best Places to Work for 2018 AND 2019!
We are continuing to grow and are recruiting for both full-time and part-time Patient Coordinator/Front Desk Reception positions in the Louisville KY area.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Greet patients and families, collect applicable payments
- Maintain smooth patient flow, tidy waiting area as needed
- Ensure all patient documents are transferred to patient’s electronic chart
- Schedule new and existing patients therapy appointments
- Verify benefits, document into EMR system, report findings to parent/guardian and therapist
- Ensure new authorizations are submitted timely and accurately
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Accurately maintain petty cash fund
- Maintain adequate supplies for facility, request replenishment through corporate office
- Prior medical office experience, including scheduling patients and insurance verification
- Experience with EMR system
- Ability to work until 6 pm as needed
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid time off, and flexible employment opportunities.
How to Apply
- To Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.
- To conduct family-centered therapy with honesty, empathy, and professional integrity and to treat others with sensitivity and respect for all areas of diversity.
- To offer flexible employment opportunities.
- To challenge ourselves to advance to the next level within our scope of practice.
- To build a strong business that is an active corporate citizen in our community.
What It’s Like
Hear from some of our current team members in the video below.
Why Work With Us?
APT prides itself on being 100% family focused for both patients and employees. We are proud of the overall culture we have established and align it with our company’s mission “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.” Benefits for employees include providing internal mentorships for new employees, flexible hours, team building retreats and events, as well as childcare on site.