Director of Revenue Cycle Management
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for the overall management and day-to-day functions of the revenue cycle department in accordance with current generally accepted accounting and cost reimbursement principles related to health care.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall management of revenue cycle department staff including, performance management, EMR training, coaching, efficient workflow and discipline.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing and processing of cash receipts.
- Minimizes bad debt and manages overall health of accounts receivable
- Prepares and monitors financial reports, provides analysis as needed to CEO or CFO
- Manages E H R catalogs and schedules
- Recruit and interview candidates as needed
- Staff oversite for insurance follow-ups, denial appeals and billing inquiry workflows
- Meet with RCM team weekly to ensure progress on billing and collection goals are achieved
- Implement written policies and procedures that govern the accounting functions of the facility
- Ensures APT compliance with all state and federal billing and collection practices
- Maintain and update APT billing manual and process
- Assist in balancing of accounts receivable as necessary
- Serve as APT liaison with third party credentialing company
- Attend monthly, quarterly and annual leadership team meetings
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications & Education: (include, but are not limited to)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or a 2 to 1 years of equivalent experience
- Must have 5+ years of electronic billing experience, 5+ years of staff management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret patient financial accounts
- Ability to travel to other APT locations as required
- Ability to move freely around office
- Ability to travel to other APT locations as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30 pounds
- Ability to sit for brief to extended periods of time and work on computer
How to Apply
- To Advance Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.
- To conduct family-centered therapy with honesty, empathy, and professional integrity and to treat others with sensitivity and respect for all areas of diversity.
- To offer flexible employment opportunities.
- To challenge ourselves to advance to the next level within our scope of practice.
- To build a strong business that is an active corporate citizen in our community.
What It’s Like
Hear from some of our current team members in the video below.
Why Work With Us?
APT prides itself on being 100% family focused for both patients and employees. We are proud of the overall culture we have established and align it with our company’s mission “Advancing Patients to their next Therapeutic Level.” Benefits for employees include providing internal mentorships for new employees, flexible hours, team building retreats and events, as well as childcare on site.